1. From the portal, navigate to the Conversations tab.
2. Select the action that contains the message with the erroneous tag by finding it in the dropdown box labeled Filter Actions.
3. Find the conversation you wish to correct. If the agent knows the name of the individual whom they mistagged they can let you know and you may find the contact directly by entering their name into the search box labeled Search P2PT logs.
4. If the agent doesn't know the contact's name, you can select a filter based on the mistakenly applied tag.
a. Select the appropriate filter from the dropdown box that is labeled No filter by default. This is a helpful tool if you wish to manually review, because if someone is marked "DND" or "ABUSIVE" the tags are displayed in red, but "POSITIVE" tags are displayed in green. It will jump out to you if conflicting tags have been applied. (See Attachment 1)
To change the tag:
5. Click on the Assign Agent Icon (this is the icon to the direct left of the chat bubble icon). Refer to Attachment 1.
6. This brings up a popup box called Update P2PT Session (See Attachment 2).
7. Select the mistakenly applied tag from the dropdown box labeled Tag to apply. From here, you can either Unset the selected tag by checking the radio box to the left, or apply a new tag.
8. Make sure you Update to save your changes.