If you have not set up proxy forwarding, they will get a message from their carrier (e.g., Verizon or AT&T) saying the call cannot be completed as dialed.
Articles in this section
- How do I change a tag that an agent applied by mistake?
- Glossary of Terms
- Why isn't my message recipient's name showing up when I send a text?
- What is the difference between Errors and Blocked?
- How to setup text-to-donate with our Anedot Integration
- What happens if someone calls the number back from which they received a text?
- How can I download a report of all the data collected?
- What does this "popular area code" error message mean?
- How can I make it so that only the Agent's first name appears in the message they send?
- Is there a length/size limit for video attachments?