Watch the video for this training portion here:
Step 1: Log into your Portal
- Use the credentials sent to you via email from firstname.lastname@example.org to log into your campaign at https://admin.rumbleup.com/admin
- If you are having trouble logging on; please try manually typing in your username and password instead of copying and pasting it into the fields
- If it’s your first time logging on, please fill in the General Details for your campaign
- Enter in your official campaign name
- Upload your logo
- Password to join the campaign: This is the password that all of your Agents will use to log into your campaign on the app. We provide a default password but we recommend changing this to something unique (keep in mind that it is case sensitive). This password will be automatically included in the onboarding email you will send to your Agents when you invite them to download the app and join your campaign.
- Phone numbers for testing: Enter in the cell phone numbers of everyone who you would like to receive the test text messages you will need to send out before making your message live. Once you have finished creating your message, you will go into the app and test it out by sending it to the numbers you list here.
- Once you have finished entering in your General Details, the Billing tab will appear. Click on that to pay the activation fee and enter in your credit card info.
Once your billing info has processed, you’re all set and ready to go! You now have access to our full dashboard and navigation tabs. You can update any information you included in the onboarding wizard by going to the setup tabs:
- General Details
- Admins (change your password & invite additional admins here)
- Update Log
You can find our Help Desk at the top of the screen which is full of helpful articles you can read to help you along.