There is no limit to the length of your video; however, mobile carriers impose a 500KB file size limit. This is about 30 seconds uncompressed video taken on an iPhone. Varying qualities (SD, HD, 4k, etc.) and formats (.mp4, .h264, etc.) produce different file sizes and varying compression abilities. We do not provide compression services.
Articles in this section
- How to setup text-to-donate with our Anedot Integration
- What happens if someone calls the number back from which they received a text?
- How can I download a report of all the data collected?
- What does this "popular area code" error message mean?
- How can I make it so that only the Agent's first name appears in the message they send?
- Length and size of Video attachments?
- How do I Text My Email List?
- How do I import lists from NationBuilder?
- How can I limit which Agents see which Actions?
- What Types of Media Can I Attach to MMS Messages?