This drop-down menu allows you to set the status of your messages and how they operate within the campaign.
There are five options:
- Testing: In testing mode, texts will only be sent to the special test numbers provided on the “General Details” screen. You should make these the tester’s personal numbers so that it can be previewed (only Agents you assign the tester role to will see the message on their dashboard in the app). A data set still needs to be provided to enter testing mode. This means that you will be sending text messages exactly as if it were live, just to your test numbers.
- Live: In live mode the message is visible to all your agents. Most of the fields to edit this message in the portal can’t be altered so you must switch to testing mode to make any changes.
- Pending: While the contact numbers are being gathered for the data set, the message will be set to pending and will not be visible to anyone and cannot be altered.
- Hidden: In hidden mode, no one can see the message in their app; however, it is still active and replies from contacts are still received and logged. Use this option when you wish to stop sending out texts/replies but still need to collect data.
- Disabled: In disabled mode, no one can see the message and replies are not accepted.