If you have push notifications enabled for RumbleUp, you will be notified this way. However, your Campaign administrator can disable push notifications for replies. In this case you must check your "Replies" tab within the campaign message.
Articles in this section
- I found a bug in the app, what should I do?
- What do the icons at the bottom of the reply screen mean?
- How do I know when someone has replied?
- Why do I have to manually send every text, wouldn't it be faster to automate this?
- How do I enable/disable push notifications for RumbleUp?
- Why have contacts that I've texted disappeared from my "Sent" or "Replies" tab?
- Can I type my own texts and replies?
- How can I send texts under a different name?
- What does message "target" and "achieved" mean?
- How do I leave a campaign?