When a campaign sets up a text message goal, the target is auto-filled based on the Data Set that has been set up for the action. It reflects the number of texts a campaign plans to send out. The number that is shown is the combined target for all agents. The achieved parameter shows how many texts have been sent out so far and this can be more than the target set, because the number of sent "test messages" is counted also.
Articles in this section
- I found a bug in the app, what should I do?
- What do the icons at the bottom of the reply screen mean?
- How do I know when someone has replied?
- Why do I have to manually send every text, wouldn't it be faster to automate this?
- How do I enable/disable push notifications for RumbleUp?
- Why have contacts that I've texted disappeared from my "Sent" or "Replies" tab?
- Can I type my own texts and replies?
- How can I send texts under a different name?
- What does message "target" and "achieved" mean?
- How do I leave a campaign?