The app awards "Rumble Points" for every text message sent. "Intern" is your badge and represents how many Rumble Points you have earned for a campaign. Intern is the first badge you obtain and four more can be unlocked by increasing your Rumble Points.
Articles in this section
- I found a bug in the app, what should I do?
- What do the icons at the bottom of the reply screen mean?
- How do I know when someone has replied?
- Why do I have to manually send every text, wouldn't it be faster to automate this?
- How do I enable/disable push notifications for RumbleUp?
- Why have contacts that I've texted disappeared from my "Sent" or "Replies" tab?
- Can I type my own texts and replies?
- How can I send texts under a different name?
- What does message "target" and "achieved" mean?
- How do I leave a campaign?