We're thrilled to have you on board. Peer-to-peer texting is effective and fun. There are just a few easy steps to complete before you're ready to start RumblingUp!
Option A: Download the RumbleUp app from the iOS or Android app store then watch this video tutorial (3:45):
Option B: Step-by-step instructions (Follow Steps on Your Mobile):
If you already have the RumbleUp app and created an account, skip to step 3.
1. Download the RumbleUp app: http://rtxt.io/-rumbleup
2. If you haven't already, create an account and login. You will not be able to use the app until an approved member of your campaign has been granted administrative capabilities.
3. Your campaign administrator will email you a link that will allow you to join your RumbleUp campaign. Enter the case sensitive password that's in the email when prompted, to gain access to your campaign portal.
4. To begin peer to peer texting, press on the message sent by your campaign administrator. It is important that if you have multiple messages to select the right one, as each will have different scripted messages and contact lists.
5. Press "Send messages..." and then whatever message your administrator set up will be loaded and ready to send to a contact. Press the green button on the bottom right to send it out and then the next text and contact will be loaded up. You must press the green button for each contact until you reach your target.
6. Eventually, you will receive some replies. When you go to the Replies tab for a message, you will be able to see every reply to texts that only you sent out. The system will automatically categorize hostile responses as "Do not Disturb" and Opt them out so they can never receive a text again. These replies won't be visible to you. Replies automatically marked as positive need to be selected and then you must select the positive pre-scripted reply from the speech bubble icon on the bottom left and press send.
7. However, if a reply is not categorized you will need to select it and do some manual categorizing and responding with the help of bottom tabbar icons.
If positive: Manually mark it as positive with the green tick at the bottom and select the appropriate pre-scripted reply. Then press send.
If negative: Select the pre-scripted reply such as "We're sorry you couldn't make it, maybe next time!". Then press send.
If do not disturb: Manually mark it as Do not Disturb with the red cross at the bottom.
If the contacts name or information is wrong: Press the three dots in the bottom right and "Mark This Contact as Wrong/Contact Info is Incorrect"
If the response demands more information or is neutral: Select the pre-scripted reply if it has been set up or manually reply until you lead them onto a positive response.
For any confusion use the three dots and report the session to the admin: "Ask an Admin to Review".